SECSNMMI 2017 Annual Meeting - Call for Oral and Poster Abstracts
Westin Hotel in Birmingham, AL
October 6-9, 2017
DEADLINE: Monday September 11, 2017
Policies and Instructions
Please review this form thoroughly before preparing your abstract. Because of time constraints, abstracts that do not comply with these policies and instructions must be rejected.
Abstracts can be considered for the following:
- Category A: Best Eductional Presentation (Oral, Poster)
- Category B: Best Research Paper (Oral, Poster)
- Category C: Best Technologist/Technologist Student (Oral, Poster)
By submitting an abstract for presentation at the SECSNMMI Annual Meeting, the author certifies the following:
- Abstracts are submitted in final format and not represent a work-in-progress. No changes to content will be made after receipt.
- The abstract has not been presented at any other national or international meeting. Abstracts may be submitted to future SNMMI national meetings. However, abstracts will not be considered if: 1) The paper was presented at any previous SNMMI meetings. 2) The abstract has been presented at any non SNMMI national or international meetings.
- The abstract(s) represents an original idea or concept or an improvement or revision of an existing idea. The Student Technologist category is an exception to this rule because an original idea or concept is not required for student abstract submission.
- The material contained in the abstract has not been accepted as a full paper for publication prior to its submission to this SECSNMMI Annual Meeting. Material that has been accepted as a full paper prior to its submission to the Annual Meeting will not be considered.
- All listed authors have reviewed the abstract and agree to its submission.
- Abstracts will be graded by qualified reviewers to determine acceptability and rank order.
Who May Submit Abstracts
The Program Committee invites contributions in nuclear medicine from both members and nonmembers of the SNMMI. However, only members may receive awards.
Abstract Presentation Commitment
Presenting/corresponding authors who withdraw or are unable to attend the Annual Meeting are required to notify the SECSNMMI in written form no later than September 16, 2017. Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of an abstract, are the responsibility of the presenting author.
Corrections/Changes to Abstracts
Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading abstracts carefully to identify and correct errors before submission. Changes to abstract titles, text, or supporting data as well as additions or deletions of author names will not be permitted.
Disqualification for Duplicate Abstracts
Abstracts containing identical or nearly identical data submitted from the same institution and/or individuals will be disqualified.
Supporting data is not required, but may be submitted (one page only) if the reviewers’ understanding of the paper will be enhanced. Send optional supporting data, as a word document, to email@example.com. Be sure to include abstract title and author names in the message.
Abstracts with errors, misspellings, poor grammar, or incorrect abbreviations may be rejected.
Computer projection will be available for presenting scientific papers.
General Information and Reminders
Submitting authors will be notified, via email, of abstract acceptance/non-acceptance. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to notify all co-authors of abstract acceptance/non-acceptance, especially in those cases when Submitting Author differs from Presenting Author.
Please click below to continue: